Monday - Sunday • 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesdays in June, July & August • 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Zoo guests no longer need to reserve tickets in advance. Tickets are available at the Zoo Front Gates. If you have already reserved tickets, your tickets are still valid and will be honored during your visit.
Guests are no longer required to wear a mask when visiting the Zoo per Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department DHM. Zoo Staff will still be wearing masks.
Zoo Admission Prices
|Zoo Members||All Ages||FREE|
See Membership Options
|Adults||13 - 61||$13.95|
|Children||2 - 12||$11.95|
|Seniors||62 & over||$11.95|
|Kids 1 & under||FREE|
|2 Giraffe Feed Bundles||$5|
Safely Visiting the Zoo
- Guests are encouraged to practice safe social distancing, remaining 6' apart from others
- Guests are no longer required to wear a mask when visiting the Zoo per Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department DHM.
- The Secret Jungle will be closed from 12:30-1:00 pm daily for cleaning
- The train will be sanitized throughout the day
- All Zoo staff will be required to wear a mask
- All Zoo staff will have their temperatures checked before beginning work
- If a guest feels sick before their visit, we ask that they not visit the Zoo.
- Guests over the age of 60, anyone with an underlying health condition or any person at a higher risk from COVID-19, is encouraged to stay at home and not come to the Zoo during this time, according to state and local health officials.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the Lincoln Children's Zoo you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to reserve tickets in advance to visit the Zoo?
No, guests no longer need to reserve tickets in advance to visit the Zoo. If you have already reserved tickets, your tickets are valid and will be honored for your visit.
Do you offer discounts for members of other Zoos?
Yes, we participate in the AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program. If you are a member of a participating zoo, including zoos in Omaha, Kansas City, and Des Moines, you can receive discounted tickets to the Zoo. Please bring your memberships cards for your home zoo with you when you visit Lincoln Children's Zoo.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we offer a military discount. Please bring your military ID with you when you visit the Zoo.
Is food available for purchase?
Food and beverages are available for purchase at Café 65.