Give the gift of a Zoo Membership this holiday season!
We highly recommend purchasing a gift card in the amount of the membership and giving the gift card as the gift. This will allow the recipient to redeem the gift card for a Zoo membership whenever they choose and that action will start the year long membership. However, if you give the actual membership it will expire one year from the purchase date even if it is not given to the member right away.
Zoo Membership Gift Cards can be purchased HERE. They can also be purchased by calling the Zoo at 402.475.6741 ext. 0 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or at the Zoo, open daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Unlimited Access to All Your Zoo Favorites||Exclusive Member Benefits|
ALL YOUR FAVORITES
Memberships are tax deductible.
Zoo events and activities are subject to change due to COVID-19 concerns.
ONLY 2 VISITS PAYS FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Unlimited admission for one or two adults and their children 18 and under living in the same household. |
Add a Zoo +1 | $25 for one free guest or nanny admission each visit.
Listed adult or child on membership must be present.
Unlimited admission for one or two adults living in the same household, and any grandchildren 18 and under. |
Add a Grandparent Guest | $25 for one free guest or nanny admission to each visit.
Grandchildren do not have to live in the same household. Listed grandparent on membership must be present.
Unlimited admission for one adult. Plus, one free guest admission each visit. |
Listed adult on membership must be present.
To redeem your Zoo membership gift cards, please call the Zoo at 402-475-6741 ext. 0.
Renew a Membership
To renew a membership please choose the renew button to process a membership renewal.
Dual Membership Discount Program
With Lincoln Children's Museum
You now have the flexibility to purchase your memberships to the Zoo and Children's Museum separately, at any time and still get a discount! Purchase a Zoo membership online today and get a coupon code for $10 off a Children's Museum membership. The coupon code can be used at anytime at the Museum's website. You can also show your membership card during your next visit to Lincoln Children's Museum to get the discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive my membership card?
• Zoo Members can pick up their membership card during their next Zoo visit. Let Zoo staff know at the front gates that you need to pick up your membership cards.
How do I purchase a gift membership?
• Zoo Membership Gift Cards can be purchased HERE. They can also be purchased by calling the Zoo at 402.475.6741 ext. 0 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or at the Zoo, open daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
My Zoo Membership is about to expire, what to I do?
• If your membership is about to expire you will need to renew it to continue to receive your exclusive member benefits. You can renew online by clicking the RENEW button, by calling (402) 475-6741, or by visiting the Zoo Reception Office.
How long do Zoo Memberships last?
• All Zoo Memberships will expire one year from the purchase date.
How can I purchase a membership?
• Zoo Memberships can be purchased online, by phone (402) 475-6741, or at the Zoo Reception Office.
How do I find my membership number?
• Your membership number is located on the back of your membership card.