Brews at the Zoo
Sep. 18 • Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal SOLD OUT
6:00 - 11:00 PM
It's time for adults 21 and over to enjoy some delicious craft beers and amazing live music at the Zoo! This year's event features craft beers from Zipline Brewing, Empyrean Ales, White Elm Brewing, Lucky Bucket Brewing and more! Plus, brats and burgers will be available for purchase during the event.
Follow the official Brews at the Zoo Facebook page for more information and updates about the event.
General Ticket | $35
• After-hours access to the Zoo for the evening
• Live concert
• Three drinks (your choice of beer or soda)
• Free games for a chance to win prizes
Please Note: There is no coupon for Brews at the Zoo this year.
Advanced ticket purchase is recommended. Tickets for this fundraising event are limited and may sell out.
- Guests must present Photo ID upon arrival and must be 21 to enter.
- Must present confirmation ticket (can be printed from confirmation email or shown on phone).
- Tailgating is not allowed in the parking lots.
- This event is held rain or shine.
Can I bring in my child or baby to Brews at the Zoo?
No, Brews at the Zoo is a 21 and older event. Valid photo I.D. is required.
What is included in the price for Brews at the Zoo?
Tickets are $35 and include admission to Brews at the Zoo and three drink tickets. Additional drink tickets and food will be available for purchase.
Will the animals be out?
Most of the animals will be out during the event. Once the sun sets they will head inside.
Will there be food?
Yes, burgers and brats will be available for purchase.
What beers are available?
A selection of beer will be available from Empyrean Brewing Co., Glacial Till Vineyard and Winery, Lucky Bucket Brewing Company, Saro Cider, Stone Hollow Brewing Company, Thunderhead Brewing, White Elm Brewing Co. and Zipline Brewing Co.
What is the price for beer?
Each guest receives three beer vouchers with their ticket. Extra beer tickets will be available during the event.
Can I bring my own chairs?
No, some seating is available around the concert area.
No Monkey Business Allowed
- Disorderly conduct will result in your removal from the event. This includes trespassing into restricted areas, the feeding of animals, teasing or yelling at the animals, and dumping of liquids in a non-designated area.
- Respect all fences and boundaries. They are there for your safety and the safety of the animals.
- This is a non-smoking event. A designated smoking area is located outside of the entrance gates.
- Bars close at 10:45.
- No refunds. Event is rain or shine.