Give to Lincoln Day is May 25th • Online giving starts May 1, 2021
When you support the Zoo not only do your gifts help the Zoo, but you also help us to earn a higher percentage of the Give to Lincoln Day matching funds.
Help us reach 150 donors and receive an additional $10,000!
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Give online at: https://givetolincoln.com/nonprofits/lincoln-childrens-zoo
- Checks should be mailed to the Foundation beginning May 1 and must be postmarked by May 20.
Lincoln Community Foundation
215 Centennial Mall S Ste 100
Lincoln, NE 68508
- Make checks out to Lincoln Community Foundation.
- Write “Lincoln Children’s Zoo” on the memo line or include a list if supporting mulitple nonprofits.
- Donors may drop off at any Lincoln West Gate Bank branch via the drive thru. Lead Sponsor, West Gate Bank, will accept Give to Lincoln Day donations via their drive thru windows May 1-May 28. Donors who wish to do this, will need to write their checks to Lincoln Community Foundation and put "Lincoln Children's Zoo" in the memo line or include a list if supporting multiple nonprofits. This drop-off option is in addition to donors being able to mail their check directly to the LCF office this year. More info on the mail-in option is at https://www.givetolincoln.com/about