Daily • 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Please Note: Masks are highly recommended during your Zoo visit, in indoor and outdoor spaces, to help protect our animals, community and staff.
Zoo Admission Prices
|Zoo Members||All Ages||FREE|
See Membership Options
|Adults||13 - 61||$14.95|
|Children||2 - 12||$12.95|
|Seniors||62 & over||$12.95|
|Kids 1 & under||FREE|
|2 Giraffe Feed Bundles||$5|
Safely Visiting the Zoo
- Guests are encouraged to practice safe social distancing, remaining 6' apart from others
- Guests and Zoo Staff are required to wear masks in all indoor spaces per Lincoln Lancaster County DHM
- The Secret Jungle will be closed from 12:30-1:00 pm daily for cleaning
- The train will be sanitized throughout the day
- All Zoo staff will have their temperatures checked before beginning work
- If a guest feels sick before their visit, we ask that they not visit the Zoo.
- Guests over the age of 60, anyone with an underlying health condition or any person at a higher risk from COVID-19, is encouraged to stay at home and not come to the Zoo during this time, according to state and local health officials.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the Lincoln Children's Zoo you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer discounts for members of other zoos?
Yes, we participate in the AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program. If you are a member of a participating zoo, including zoos in Omaha, Kansas City, and Des Moines, you can receive discounted tickets to the Zoo. Please bring your memberships cards for your home zoo with you when you visit Lincoln Children's Zoo.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we offer a military discount. Please bring your military ID with you when you visit the Zoo.
Is food available for purchase?
Food and beverages are available for purchase at Café 65.