Job Title: Guest Services Team Member
Hours: Part time - week day, weekend, and limited night hours available
Seeking energetic individuals to be part of the Zoo Guest Services Team who show a passion for the Zoo and attractions. This seasonal position runs from early April through early November and will gives the opportunity to utilize guest service skills in a unique and fun environment. This candidate is responsible to initiate and complete admissions, membership and retail sales transactions with Zoo visitors in a friendly and positive manner. Also, answer all inquiries for zoo information and provide superior customer service.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform cashiering duties and other duties as assigned
• Provide prompt and efficient service at all times to the Zoo guests
• Create and maintain a fun friendly atmosphere for Zoo guests
• Perform daily set-up, preparation, and clean up of admissions/gift shop area
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Great verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and be able to complete tasks as assigned
• Must be at least 16 years old to apply
• Enthusiastic attitude for life, fun, and kids!
• Must like to talk about animals
• Customer service skills a big plus but not required; we will train
• Must be able to lift, bend, and stand for periods of time. Also, withstand humid hot conditions at times and still smile