Assistant Café Manager
Hours: Part time/Seasonal
The Assistant Manager position must maintain an impeccable food service area while producing quality food products for guests. Candidate must maintain establishment in accordance with all Lancaster County Health Department codes and regulations as well as control waste and usage to meet budgeted food and labor projections. Must be able to supervise and mentor employees to ensure a quality of product and service to Zoo guests.
The Safari Café is looking for people with the following, but not limited to, skills:
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure prompt, efficient, and friendly service at all times to the Zoo visitors
• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of Cafe at all times
• Ensure that all food orders are in above standard quality
• Perform daily set-up, preparation, and clean up of Café area
• Perform cashiering duties
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Other duties as assigned
• Must acquire Level II food handlers permit (Information will be supplied)
• Great communication skills
• Previous food service experience
• Self-motivated and be able to complete tasks as assigned.
• Must be able to lift, bend and stand for long periods also withstand humid hot conditions
• Must be at least 16 years old to apply
Please complete application for this position and return to Erica Wylie. You will be contacted, if your application reflects the job skills needed for this position, to set-up an interview.