Camp Facts & Cancellation Policy
- Photo identification is required each day for the adult picking up the camper
- Please provide a lunch for each full day camp
- Campers will be inside and outside please provide sun block
- It is recommended campers carry a reusable water bottle each day
- Campers should wear closed-toed shoes
- Please provide your child with snacks if they require special dietary needs
Drop Off and Pick Up Times
Campers should be dropped off and picked up within the allotted time. If other drop off or pick up times are needed, arrangements must be made in advance.
- Drop off between 8:15 - 8:40 a.m. and 12:45 - 1:10 p.m.
- Pick up between 11:55 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 4:25 and 4:45 p.m.
Summer Camp Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Topic and date changes for Zoo Camps must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com or by stopping by the Zoo before May 1, 2014. A $25 change fee per camper will be charged for all rescheduling.
Due to the high demand for camp spaces, all sales are considered final. Guests who provide a written notice of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Zoo offices before May 1, 2014 will receive a full refund.
Lincoln Children's Zoo reserves the right to cancel any program due to minimum enrollment, inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be issued. Cancellations are official upon receipt of confirmation from Lincoln Children's Zoo.
Behavioral issues will be dealt with using a three-step policy.
First incident - Discuss negative behavior and child sits out of one activity
Second incident - Parent/Guardian is called to discuss incident
Third incident - Child is removed from camp (no refund will be issued)