Camp Facts & Cancellation Policy
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Campers should be checked in and checked out within the allotted time. If other check-in or check-out times are needed, arrangements must be made in advance.
- Photo identification is required each day for the adult picking up the camper
- Check-In times are as follows: Morning: 8:10 - 8:25 a.m. | Afternoon: 12:40 - 12:55 p.m. | Full Day: 8:10 - 8:25 a.m.
- Check-Out begins as follows: Morning: Noon | Afternoon: 4:30 p.m. | Full Day: 4:30 p.m.
- Check-In and Check-Out is located at the northeast corner of the parking lot. Look for signs directing you to the correct location.
- Please provide a lunch for each full day camp or two half day camps
- Lunch hour is supervised by Zoo staff
- Campers will be inside and outside
- It is strongly recommended campers carry a reusable water bottle
- Campers must wear closed-toed shoes
- 2015 Zoo Camp T-shirt must be worn each day
- It is encouraged to wear sunscreen during camp
- The Zoo provides one snack for each camp
- If your child has special dietary requirements, please provide snacks
- For tax preparation, the Zoo's tax ID is #47-0482255
If you have any questions please email Alyssa at email@example.com or call 402.475.6741 ext. 133.
Summer Camp Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Topic and date changes for Zoo Camps must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by stopping by the Zoo before May 1, 2015. A $25 change fee per camper will be charged for all rescheduling.
Due to the high demand for camp spaces, all sales are considered final. Guests who provide a written notice of cancellation to email@example.com or stop by the Zoo offices before May 1, 2015 will receive a full refund.
Lincoln Children's Zoo reserves the right to cancel any program due to minimum enrollment, inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be issued. Cancellations are official upon receipt of confirmation from Lincoln Children's Zoo.
Behavioral issues will be dealt with using a three-step policy.
First incident - Discuss negative behavior and child sits out of one activity
Second incident - Parent/Guardian is called to discuss incident
Third incident - Child is removed from camp (no refund will be issued)